Ayahikari2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Ayahikari made by our dear Stacy, has crashed due to the forum site... This is Ayahikari2 and we're bringing it back

5 posters

What do the characters of Vampire Knight think of you [for girls]

Sakura-Chan
    Sakura-Chan
    Loser :D

What do the characters of Vampire Knight think of you [for girls] Empty What do the characters of Vampire Knight think of you [for girls]

Post  Sakura-Chan Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:02 pm

(ok so..I can't find the codes or anything so I just copied the answer..pasted it and then copiled the link to the quiz. For images I suggest *if one must* to upload it to a photobucket and put it in yourself...overal you must work)

What do the characters of Vampire Knight think of you [for girls]

Your Result
    *The Guardians*
    Zero: I like her. She's hardworker, and don't take crap from any vampires. Even that pretty boy Kaname. She's the best!
    Yuki: She's my best friend. She's actually really sweet, she just takes her job as a guardian seriously.
    *The Night Class*
    Kaname: I respect her for her will and seriousness. I just wish she wouldn't be so biased.
    Ruka: What a bitch. Thinks she's better then us. I don't know why Kaname puts up with her.
    Akatsuki: She's fun to mess with. I want her blood. *lick* [Me: O_o]
    Hanabusa: I like to pretend she doesn't exist. I'm working ona voodoo doll of her. I can't believe she humiliated me so much infront of Ruka *blush*
    *Headmaster Cross*: She's almost exactly like Zero. She's the only other one who knows about Zero's --*ahem*-- condition.

Basically, you're a human, and a guardian. You're just like Zero. You take your job seriously, and while you don't hate the vampires like Zero does, you want to make sure the Day Class is protected.

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/3244607/what-do-the-characters-of-vampire-knight-think-of-you-for-girls
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Admin.
    Admin.

What do the characters of Vampire Knight think of you [for girls] Empty Re: What do the characters of Vampire Knight think of you [for girls]

Post  Mikey Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:04 pm

alright
    PseudoSuicide
    PseudoSuicide
    Certified Dir en grey Stalker

What do the characters of Vampire Knight think of you [for girls] Empty Re: What do the characters of Vampire Knight think of you [for girls]

Post  PseudoSuicide Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:39 pm

XD!!
    I got the same o_o
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Admin.
    Admin.

Post  Mikey Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:16 pm

So did I.. even though the test was for girls
    XD
    PseudoSuicide
    PseudoSuicide

Post  PseudoSuicide Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:22 pm

LOLOMG XD
    ViceRose
    ViceRose
    Spammer
    Spammer

Post  ViceRose Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:38 pm

*The Guardians*
    Zero: I hate her as much as the other vampires. She's no better then any of them.
    Yuki: She causes to much trouble, and makes my life harder. Hopefully, Kaname will subdue her.
    *The Night Class*
    Kaname: I love her. With all my vampire-y heart. She's sweet and mischeivous at the same time. She lives in the gray area, a mystery. She's so intriging.
    Ruka: I...HATE...HER...
    Akatsuki: I went near her once, and Kaname beat me up. I know when someone's off-limits.
    Hanabusa: I admire her from afar. But she is my best friend. We hang out a lot. I wish she was my roomate, instead of stinky old Ataksuki.
    *Headmaster Cross*: She's wild. She may destroy my theory on vampires. Hopefully Kaname can calm her down, and reverse the affect Hanabusa has had on her.

Basically, you're a wild one. You like to break rules as often as possible, thanks to Hanabusa's influence. You always had a thing for the class president, Kaname Kuran, but figured he would never go for you. Little do you know...
    Sakura-Chan
    Sakura-Chan

Post  Sakura-Chan Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:36 pm

....*cheers Vicey* You'll be one to get on my nerves xDD cheers
    PseudoSuicide
    PseudoSuicide

Post  PseudoSuicide Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:19 am

w00t
    ViceRose
    ViceRose
    Spammer
    Spammer

Post  ViceRose Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:01 am

yay! wait no :O im doomed :O
    Sakura-Chan
    Sakura-Chan

Post  Sakura-Chan Mon May 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Not if you're a good vampire and don't piss me off xP
    ViceRose
    ViceRose
    Spammer
    Spammer

Post  ViceRose Tue May 12, 2009 2:21 pm

-breaks something- -pops head up- eh? Very Happy
    Sakura-Chan
    Sakura-Chan

Post  Sakura-Chan Wed May 13, 2009 12:07 am

*glare* nothing..yet >.>
    ViceRose
    ViceRose
    Spammer
    Spammer

Post  ViceRose Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:57 pm

XD oh yeah
    Sakura-Chan
    Sakura-Chan

Post  Sakura-Chan Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:21 am

=3
    Failure
    Failure
    Noob
    Noob

Post  Failure Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:50 am

I know i'm totally late, but i got the same as vice.

I HATE KANAME. I HATE VAMPIRE KNIGHT. I HATE THEM ALLL

*PSYCHOTIC RAGE*

oh-kay i'm good nao ;D
    Sakura-Chan
    Sakura-Chan

Post  Sakura-Chan Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:32 am

lol I like Vampire Knight, I hate kaname though =P

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:44 pm